Monday, February 10, 2014

Remo midfielder happy to join Ribeirao


Remo Stars attacking midfielder, Ahmed Isaiah (pictured), is excited to have joined Portuguese club, GD Ribeirao.

Isaiah sealed a two-year move to the Portuguese club competing in the Campeonato Nacional, which is the third division, for an undisclosed fee.

A statement from the Nigeria National League (NNL) club disclosed: "Remo Stars Football Club can confirm Ahmed Isaiah has joined Portuguese side GD Ribeirao on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee."

Isaiah is happy to make progress with his career and sees his move to the Ribeirao club as an improvement in his footballing career.

"I am happy to have secured this move, it shows that am progressing in life and this is another face in my career.

"I want to give gratitude to God and  those who have helped me so far in getting here and I want to assure them I will continue to work hard to play at the highest level," said Isaiah.

The attacking midfielder scored 10 goals for Remo Stars last season in the NNL as they missed promotion to the top flight by touching distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment