Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dolphin’s Marksman Sets Goal Target

Joseph Obinna Nwafor of Dolphin Football Club has pledged that he would continue his scoring form for his side in the ongoing campaign of the Premier League.
Nwafor, who joined Dolphin this season after spells in Israel and Greece, has scored four times already this season.
Last Wednesday, the striker continued his impressive display in the league this season by netting the second goal in Dolphin’s 3 – 1 win over former champion, Kano Pillars.
“I love scoring goals because that is what I am paid to do,” Nwafor said.
 “When I decided to join Dolphins on my return from Europe, I knew I had a mission with the club and that was to help the club finish in the top four on the table and also end up as one of the top scorers in the League.
 “So far it has been good for me and I believe my good run will continue until the end of the season,” Nwafor added.
The only match Nwafor has not scored in a Dolphin’s shirt is the game against Warri Wolves in which he came on as a substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment