Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Why I Joined Heartland – Siasia

Former Flying Eagles and Under-23 national team head coach, Samson Siasia, has explained why he took up the job of manager at Premier League side, Heartland Football Club of Owerri, this week.
He told Naijaligue.blogspot.com that his main reason for accepting the six-month contract with the Naze Millionaires is to lead the side to the CAF Champions League group phase, which kicks off later this month.
“I am happy that I have agreed a six-month contract with Heartland and they want me to take the team to the CAF Champions League. It will be a new experience for me and I am ready for it,” said Siasia.
Siasia was announced as the new man at the helms at Heartland after the duo of Kelechi Emeteole and Ben Iroha were fired last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment