Monday, November 08, 2010

Winning goal, invite to my wedding – Omodiagbe

Omodiagbe at Heartland

Warri Wolves’ new man, Emmanuel Omodiagbe, has declared that his winning goal against Kwara United in a Week One game of the Nigeria Premier League (NPL) will serve as part of invitation to family, friends, well-wishers and fans to his wedding.
The former Heartland midfielder grabbed the winner for Wolves with eight minutes left to play to ensure that his new team starts the 2010/2011 campaign on a winning note.
“The goal is an invitation to my family, friends and fans to my wedding,” Omodiagbe told SuperSport.com.
The former Bendel Insurance man is expected to walk down the aisle next month.
But Omodiagbe, who appears to have slotted into the midfield of Wolves alongside Michael Okoyoh, said he could not have asked for a perfect start to his career at the Warri club.
“It was good that I started the way I have done with Warri Wolves. To have scored the first goal for them this season, which was also the winning goal against Kwara United makes me happy.
“I will continue to give my best for Warri Wolves every time I am called up by the coach for any game,” said Omodiagbe.
Warri Wolves will travel to Ilaro on November 13 to face newcomers, Crown Football Club, in their Week Two game.

No comments:

Post a Comment