Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mba clears air on Euro switch

Nigeria midfielder, Sunday Mba (pictured), has declared that he will join a European club before the summer transfer window slams shut in August.


Mba also explained that negotiations as regards his club future are being handled by a lawyer known as Barrister Chike Onyeacho.

He distanced himself from anyone making comments on his behalf as regards his move away from Nigeria.

"I am happy that everything has been resolved concerning my career with Warri Wolves and Rangers. Now I can concentrate on my game while my agent negotiates on my behalf. And very, very soon I will be joining a big club in Europe and I want to also make it clear that only Barrister Chike Onyeacho is my agent and also my lawyer. He is the only man who has the permission to negotiate and talk on my behalf and no other agent," said the player, who is on loan from Warri Wolves to Enugu Rangers.

"My major focus is to continue to improve my game until that deal is concluded for me to move abroad soon."

The 25-year-old has been a subject of a transfer saga between Glo Premier League clubs, Warri Wolves and Enugu Rangers before the issue was resolved last week.


It is expected that Mba will make a summer move to unnamed European club after being linked with Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen and an unnamed Norwegian club.

No comments:

Post a Comment