Monday, March 31, 2014

Abia Warriors dominate The Predictor's XI


It was quite a tough decision selecting my Team of the Week after Match Day 4 of the Glo Premier League as I had to pick and chop.

But I'm sure it would not be a surprise to many that Abia Warriors have dominated my team for Match Day 4.

Abia Warriors goalkeeper, Joseph Onuoha, head the list of players from his club alongside Chima Uluocha, Kingsley Salami and Cletus Itodo, who is my man of the match day.

The quartet of Onuoha, Uluocha, Salami and Itodo combined well to thwart Enyimba's attacking play.

And Itodo capped his fine performance on match day with a sublime strike that ensured Abia Warriors stunned Enyimba one-nil.

Ladan Bosso, who masterminded the defeat of Enyimba in Aba on Sunday in the Abia derby from the dugout, is my coach of the week.

Bosso's addition to my squad makes it five personnel in my team of the week.

Sharks captain, Odinga Odinga and his teammate Chima Akas deservedly slot in defence as my full-backs with Akwa United's Uchenna Keke completing the defensive quartet.

Suleman Usman, Kelly Kester and Emem Eduok make my team as midfielders with Ifeanyi Inyam playing upfront as my lone striker.

The Predictor's XI - Match Day 4

Joseph Onuoha (Abia Warriors) - Odinga Odinga (Sharks), Uchenna Keke (Akwa United), Chima Uluocha (Abia Warriors), Chima Akas (Sharks) - Suleman Usman (Gombe United), Kingsley Salami (Abia Warriors) - Cletus Itodo (Abia Warriors) Kelly Kester (Sharks), Emem Eduok (Dolphins) - Ifeanyi Inyam (Sharks)

Coach: Ladan Bosso (Abia Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment