Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I’ve A Deal Abroad, Says Bayelsa Utd’s Ohawuchi


Top scorer of Bayelsa United in the immediate past season, Stanley Ohawuchi, has revealed that he is already on his way out of the side of the Nigeria Premier League (NPL) champion in the end-of-season transfer window. He disclosed exclusively to Daily Independent that he has a deal waiting for him with a foreign club. It is being rumoured that the petite striker, who has since joined up with the Flying Eagles’ camp in preparation for the FIFA Under-20 World Cup, could be heading to an African nation. But Ohawuchi decided to keep his deal with the so-called foreign club to his chest.
“I will be leaving the club for a team abroad. But I cannot say anything about that for now. My manager is in charge of handling that and when we have a deal I will definitely make it public,” Ohawuchi, who scored 12 goals last season, said.

No comments:

Post a Comment