Saturday, September 05, 2009

Chinwo To Leave Heartland Before Next Season


Kennedy Chinwo, who only returned to the Globacom Premier League in the middle of last season after an uneventful spell in Moldova, a Russian enclave, could be on his way out of the country again. Chinwo disclosed to our correspondent in Ilorin during the Super Four that he had to return to Nigeria after his stay in Moldova turned hellish. But the former Flying Eagles’ defender is now set to move to another club outside the shores of the country, but said he would rather leave out his next destination until the deal is seal. Chinwo offered: “I will soon leave for a club abroad. I came to Nigeria for a reason after my stay in Russia (Moldova) did not go well. I have been with Heartland since the start of this year and I think I have got what I want and now I should leave for a new club soon. I thank the players and officials of the club for being supportive while I came here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment