Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Aigbogun to take one week vacation


Warri Wolves’ head coach, Paul Aigbogun, is set to take a one-week vacation when the Nigeria Premier League (NPL) commences on a 14-day break after the Week 19 games this weekend.
The coach told SuperSport.com that he will be heading to England to spend a few days with his family before he returns back to the country for the start of the second round.
“Seriously I am looking forward to the break. It will afford me the opportunity to go and see my family in England. At least I should take a week’s break and stay with my family because I have missed them and they equally miss me.
“The break is going to be a period for me to get refreshed for the second round,” said Aigbogun. “But just as I am looking forward to the break and I have an eye fixed on the restart of the league.”
Warri Wolves will head to Kaduna to face Kaduna United in a Week 19 game before the Premier League goes on break for the first round.
Aigbogun said his side will go into the last game against Kaduna United with the mentality to win.
“We have never approached any game with the attitude to get a draw. I have always made it clear to the players that they can win matches anywhere away from our home ground. So that is the philosophy we will take to Kaduna to face Kaduna United,” he said to SuperSport.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment