Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dolphins’ new boy targets brace


Dolphins new signing, Chigozie Christopher (pictured) says his dream is to start his goal scoring run for his new team in Wednesday’s game against Enugu Rangers at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium when matchday 22 games get underway in the Nigeria Premier League (NPL).
Christopher, who ended the first round on seven goals for Ocean Boys, says he still has eight more goals to score in the second round and plans to start with the Flying Antelopes.
“I know I have not scored in my first two games for Dolphins but you never can tell; I can score twice in Enugu to give me two goals from three matches and will be looking for just six more goals,” the creative midfielder said.
He added that it was his search for a league title that led him to dropping Ocean Boys for Dolphins.
“Everybody knows that Dolphins is an ambitious side and anyone that wants to win can do so at Dolphins. I want to win the league and that is why I crossed over and I am hoping that my dreams is realised.
“Also, I have always wanted to play for Stanley Eguma. When I tried to join Sharks in 2008 he had already left to Dolphins so it is good to finally unite with him here at Dolphins,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment