Friday, November 25, 2011

Sack rumours stun Rangers CEO


Enugu Rangers' CEO, Ozor Paul Chibuzor has expressed shock at reports going the round that he has been relieved of his position.

Chibuzor told SuperSport.com on Thursday afternoon to inform that "I'm still the CEO of Rangers."

"I'm shocked that none of those who published the reports of my purported sack made attempts to speak to me or confirm if it's true that I've been sacked. It's very unprofessional because I'm still the CEO of Rangers as I speak with you.

"If an employee is sacked there's always a document to that effect. And I must tell you that I met with (Enugu) State governor yesterday (Wednesday) on matters concerning Rangers. Honestly I'm still shocked that people could go to town and spread rumours of this kind in this age," lamented Chibuzor.

When prodded on his next plan on the development, the Enugu Rangers' chief simply said "the (Enugu State) government is handling that."

The CEO of the Flying Antelopes, however, said he is focussing on administratively helping his team go through the Wafu Cup without "hassles."

"This sack rumour is a distraction to myself and the team, which we do not need now. I'm focussed on playing my role in an administrative capacity so that our team do not have hassles when they play in the Wafu Cup," he said.

Chibuzor rounded off that his dream is to see Rangers win the Wafu Cup after going over 25 years without winning a major trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment