Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bosso happy with Wikki return


Coach Ladan Bosso (pictured above) has expressed excitement at returning to Wikki Tourists after spells at Niger Tornadoes and Kano Pillars.

He told SuperSport.com that his return to the Bauchi club is "like a family reunion."

"I'm happy to be back at Wikki Tourists. It is a club I've worked with before and it is like a family reunion for me," said Bosso.

The 45-year-old coach added that he is also happy that his return to Wikki has started well with a 1-0 win over Cup holders, Heartland on the opening day of the Nigeria Premier League (NPL).

This time I'm here to achieve a lot and I'm happy we have started well," said Bosso.

Bosso, a former coach of the Nigerian Under20s, further said he and his squad are fired up for subsequent games in the top flight this season.

Wikki Tourists are scheduled to face Enugu Rangers at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium in Enugu.

No comments:

Post a Comment