Monday, July 08, 2013

Bosso takes charge of The Predictor's XI

This week Bayelsa United head coach, Ladan Bosso (pictured), has been given the task of handling my Matchday 21 Team of The Week.


Bosso is the second coach to lead a team that would inflict defeat on Lobi Stars at the Emmanuel Atongo Stadium in Katsina-Ala this season.


He gets the nod as my coach of the week on the back of Bayelsa United defeating Lobi Stars 4-3 in a thrilling encounter.


The win in Katsina-Ala was down to Bosso's brave attacking approach to play with two strikers in Jafar Buhari and Uche Ihuarulam and set up his team to press high up against Lobi Stars.


I have also picked Buhari as my lone striker in a 4-5-1 formation for my Team of the Week. The former Kaduna United forward was a nuisance to the Lobi Stars backline and deservedly scored twice in Bayelsa United's 4-3 win.


Danladi Isah is my goalkeeper for this week for keeping Warri Wolves from going on a goal spree against his team, Sharks.


Freedom Omofomah and Kola Anubi had their scoring chances smothered by Isah before Kelvin Itoja nodded in the winner.


Isah will get cover from my back four of Samuel Tswanya, Francis Edem, Markson Ojobo and Jonathan Zikiye.


Nembe City's Dafe Omonigho will play in front of my defence for providing a shield for his team's inexperienced centre-halves of Jonny Austin and Ogene Elija against Heartland.


My central midfielders are Rasheed Olabiyi, Bobby Sokari and Moses Orkuma while Olewezi Johnson will play in an advanced midfield role just behind my one-man striker, Buhari.


The Predictor's XI - Matchday 21

Danladi Isah (Sharks) -  Samuel Tswanya (Kano Pillars), Francis Edem (3SC), Markson Ojobo (Enyimba), Jonathan Zikiye (Nembe City) - Dafe Omonigho (Nembe City), Rasheed Olabiyi (Enyimba), Bobby Sokari (Enyimba), Moses Orkuma (Lobi Stars), Olewezi Johnson (Dolphins) - Jafar Buhari (Bayelsa United)

Coach: Ladan Bosso (Bayelsa United)

No comments:

Post a Comment