Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ikhana Heads For Sunshine Stars?


There is a big question mark over the future of Kadiri Ikhana at Sharks Football Club. But the latest development is that Ikhana may have after all decided to take the helms of affairs of guiding Sunshine Stars of Akure in next season’s Premier League campaign. In spite of being courted by Lobi Stars, the former African Coach of the Year Award winner has snubbed the Makurdi outfit and could join up with the Mimiko Boys. Last week, Ikhana said disclosed to our correspondent that he would make his decision after last Sunday’s Federation Cup final against Enyimba in Lagos. He said during last week‘s interview: “I never told anybody that I have a plan to leave Sharks now. I don’t know where people get those kind of reports from. I am still with Sharks and I will be with Sharks. My concern now is to guide the team to win the FA Cup. May be after the FA Cup I will make my decision then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment