Monday, May 10, 2010

Owoeri Eyes Another Monthly Gong

In-form Heartland Football Club attacking winger, John Owoeri, believes he can notch the Naija Premier League Player of the Month Award back to back after picking the individual honour for last month.
In an interview with Naijaligue.blogspot.com before Heartland’s 3 – 1 triumph in the second leg of the CAF Champions League, he said he would continue to score goals for the Naze Millionaires.
“I want to continue doing my best till the end of the season for Heartland. I am happy with the award I got, and I will continue to do my best like ii said,” said Owoeri, who just returned to the country from the United States on trials with Major League Soccer (MLS) side, Columbus Crew.
The former NPA Seasiders pacy attacker justified his current form when he scored a fifth goal in three games within seven days in all competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment