Monday, October 11, 2010

Dolphin midfielder holds no fear for big two

Maurice Godwin of Dolphin Football Club has banished any fear for Nigeria Premier League’s last season’s big two, Enyimba and Kano Pillars, as his side prepare for the 2010/2011 season.
The midfielder told SuperSport.com that though the two sides are acknowledged as the best sides in the Premier League for now, he is not afraid to go up against them when the season kicks off on October 23 across 10 centres in the country.
“I am scared of them,” he began. “No doubt the (Enyimba and Kano Pillars) did well last season but I am not afraid of them.”
The Dolphin man, however, disclosed that the team he dreads are Kadiri Ikhana’s Kwara United.
“Last season, they (Kwara United) are the team I feared most because you cannot predict them because they are a good side,” he said.
Godwin said he is aiming to win a double with Dolphin FC in the coming season.
He said: “For me, impossible is nothing because I am aiming to win the league and the FA cup with my team in the new season.”

No comments:

Post a Comment