Friday, April 29, 2011

3SC will be my last NPL club - Salami


Striker Gbolahan Salami, has declared that 3SC will be the last Nigeria Premier League (NPL) side he would play for before moving abroad.
"I'm very confident that 3SC will be my last club in Nigeria before I join a club outside the country," Salami told Naijaligue.blogspot.com.
The 20-year-old forward, who was recently left off the hook of a lengthy ban by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), said he has no plan to join another topflight side in Nigeria.
The Under23 national team player has been linked with a return to Sunshine Stars but he dismissed ever demanding for a transfer request from his employers, 3SC, to join up with his former club.
"I don't know where people got that from. I didn't tell anybody that I want to leave 3SC. And I don't have any problem with my teammates or officials of my club.
"Like I said earlier If I'm going to leave 3SC, I will leave to go and play abroad. That is a decision that I have made about my future," said Salami.
The striker also said he is looking forward to play a big role for 3SC when the Nigerian topflight restarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment